Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm supposed to go to Walmart with Corinne today, but it's so rainy and yucky out that I don't feel like leaving the house. I probably will though because I really want to get the stuff to make a sling and to make the curtains for Jacob's room. It will give me something to do at least.

Jen hooked me up with the recipe for Pork Chops in Spiced Apple Pan Sauce from the Rachel Ray cookbook. I think I'm going to try it for dinner tonight. Last night I made Chicken and Broccoli and Rice and sort of made the recipe up as I went along. It turned out good and it was something different.

So the menu tonight will be:
Pork Chops in Spiced Apple Pan Sauce
Brussel Sprouts
Broccoli Salad
and I'll have to figure out something good for dessert later.

Well, I have to get this house picked up before Ryan comes home from school and "astroys" it again. I don't know why I bother.

Oh and Austin made it sleeping in his bed the whole night for 7 nights in a row. I promised him I would buy him a set of mini pennants for NFL and MLB so I guess I should order those from Amazon.com. The only catch is that he has been sleeping in Ryan's bed and Ry has been sleeping in Austin's bed. Ryan's room is across the hall from our room and now Austin wants to trade rooms. I still don't see why he wants to give up the cool room for Ry's small bedroom, but oh well.

1 comment:

jkhenson said...

I hope the chops are good!! :) Jen